WHY WE NEED TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we use your personal information for various purposes, such as to:
- provide you with the Products and information that you have requested.
- manage and maintain our relationship with you, including responding to an inquiry, question or comment made by you and providing you with other customer support.
- carry out analytics and market research and internal reporting to enable us to plan, develop and improve our Platform, our Products and marketing activities. (For example, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Platform, to refine the Platform based on which features people use most often, to help identify Platform users (such as you) and gather general demographic information about Platform users.)
- inform you of our new Products that we think you will find valuable by sending promotional messages via email, SMS, phone, post and/or other similar communications means. (If you would prefer not to receive these communications, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions on the promotional communications that you receive.)
- create a profile about you to help us personalize our communications to you, including to ensure that you receive relevant marketing communications based on your actions on this particular Platform or your geographic location based on your IP address.
- prevent and detect unlawful behaviour, and protect or enforce our legal rights, for example defending us in case of legal disputes.